Saturday, April 19, 2008

Austin Children's Museum





So, we met up with a few cuties at the Austin Children"s Museum yesterday. All I have to say is that place is LOUD! My gosh! Kate enjoyed the train, vibration drum and even did a little gig for the "Kiddie Austin City Limits". It was the neatest thing I have seen. They were able to get onstage with their own light show. There were little monitors there showing them as if they were on real stage. So cute. I would have gotten video if my camera battery would not have crashed.

Here are a few pics of all of it. The dudes in the train station are Gus and Ansel. They are the sweetest little boys. Hope all is well and see ya next time.



2 comments:

MDM said...

Oh, I would LOVE to take my girls there!! Little Kater in the city..love it. Miss you!!!! I wanna hang out all day and then go out to eat and then hang out a little more. We still have not met Jessie!!! Dyin ova here....

CBaker said...

You are always welcome here! I wanna hang out all day, too. Eating, shopping some, eating and hanging out in the sun.
What the heck? He better get her out there soon. I am gonna get on his butt about it.
Miss you!! Hugs.